1T-TG-620 HDMI Test Generator provides a means to verify the correct operation of HDMI equipment such as monitors and projectors. Any device using an HDMI type input (or DVI-D with appropriate adapter) can be tested using several different types of signals. Provision has been made to embed either a 1Khz internally generated audio sinewave or an externally generated audio signal into the digital bitstream so that the integrity of the audio portion of the HDMI signal can be verified and & in addition & HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) functionality can also be tested thereby insuring that all video & audio and security components of an HDMI compliant display device are functioning properly.
Key Features of the 1T-TG-620 HDMI Test Generator
- HDMI v1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 Compliant
- 1.65Gbps Single Link HDMI Frequency Bandwidth
- VESA EDID v1.3 and EIA/CEA 861 Version 3
- Supports PC & HD (Up to WUXGA/60 and 1080p)
- Supports Embedded Audio – Internal and External
- Infrared Remote Control