1T-CT-570 Series DVI Fiber Optic Extender is a high performance system used to transmit PC and HDTV video at resolutions up to WUXGA and 1080p respectively over distances up to 500 meters (1 &640 feet.) Utilizing very small footprints & the 1T-CT-571 Transmitter connects directly to a PC’s DVI-D connector. The 1T-CT-572 Receiver connects directly to the display device.
Four Fiber Optic cables provide a RF immune & virtually lossless method for transporting the video signal to a remote location. No adjustments are required and set up consists of simply making certain that the PC output resolution matches the display device capabilities plus insuring that the cables are securely and correctly connected.
The Laser system used is a class 1 device for each of the 4 paths and it complies with the EN-60825-1 specifications.
Key Features of the 1T-CT-570 Series
- Transmit PC & Video content via Fiber Optic Cable
- PC Resolutions to WUXGA (1920x1200@16:10)
- HDTV Resolutions to 1080p (1920x1080@16:9)
- Transmission Ranges to 500 Meters (1,640 Feet)
- Small Footprint and light weight