Teradek ZIXI CUBE/BRIK ZiXi License (TER-ZIXI)
ZiXi: Flawless Broadcast Quality
With a ZiXi licensed Cube or Brik encoder & camera crews can stream wirelessly to an Ethernet connected Link for transmitting highly reliably & broadcast quality video over volatile networks.
License activation key is e-mailed to the Customer. You will not be charged for shipping.
Using intelligent error correction & real-time rate adaption & and end-to-end time synchronization & the patented ZiXi transport protocol dramatically improves video quality and reliability. Bandwidth utilization with ZiXi also increases & enabling video encoding at higher bit rates to achieve flawless broadcast quality video. Benefits include:
• True broadcast quality (up to 1080p HD) over Ethernet
• Streams higher quality video over the same available bandwidth
• Highly cost effective compared to ENG satellite/microwave trucks or backpack video encoder solutions; ROI measured in months
• Simple installation and configuration; streams through firewalls
• Stream over the public Internet or any private IP network
• Reduces or eliminates transmission errors & video artifacts & freezes
• Eliminates multi-carrier & multi-channel service issues with bonding technology
How Do I Get the License?
If you have purchased a Cube previously & place the Cube serial number in the notes section of your order and we will generate the license activation key and e-mail it to you. We will pre-install the license if your order includes a Cube and a License.
How Do I Install This License? (Not For Cube's that Come Pre-Installed With the license)
To install the license & go to System -> Licenses on the Cube's web UI. Paste the license activation key into the "add a new key" field & and click the '+' button.
Once installed & you will need to reboot the system. After you reboot & you will find the ZiXi License under Video Setup -> Stream Settings on the Cube web UI.
If the license is pre-installed on your Cube & you will see the ZiXi option under the Video Setup menu.