Expected Shipping SUMMER 2015
Connect To Your Peripherals with One Cable
Sonnet’s Echo 15 Thunderbolt Dock with DVD Drive enables you to connect any computer with a Thunderbolt port to your peripherals through a single Thunderbolt cable. Simply plug in your printer, keyboard, mouse, cable modem, cell phone, headphones, speakers, microphone, and other devices to the Echo dock with their supplied cables, and connect your computer to the dock with a Thunderbolt cable. When it’s time to disconnect your computer, just unplug the Thunderbolt cable! The Echo 15 Thunderbolt Dock with DVD Drive gives you plenty of interfaces to choose from, including USB 3.0, SATA and eSATA, FireWire 800, Gigabit Ethernet, 3.5 mm audio input, 3.5 mm audio output, and Thunderbolt. For your convenience, USB 3.0, audio input, and audio output ports are placed on both the front and back of the enclosure, so you can leave frequently used devices connected to the back, and devices you may need to disconnect more often, to the front.
DVD±RW Drive Included, and Space for More Storage
If you’ve purchased a new computer lately, you may have noticed something’s missing—an optical drive. Not to worry, the Echo 15 Thunderbolt Dock with DVD Drive has you covered—it includes an 8x DVD±RW drive to load software, import CDs, burn CDs and DVD-ROMs, and play DVDs. Do you need more storage capacity for use as your Mac computer’s Time Machine® drive, to back up your Mac’s drive, or to store your media library? Install your own hard drive or SSD right in the dock! Sonnet designed the Echo 15 Thunderbolt Dock with DVD Drive with extra space, mounting hardware, and connectors for you to install a 2.5" or 3.5" SATA HDD (hard disk drive) or SSD (solid state drive).
• Connects Your Peripherals with One Cable—Connect your peripherals to the Echo dock; connect your computer to and disconnect it from the dock using one Thunderbolt cable
• Provides Multiple Interfaces—Thunderbolt, USB 3.0, SATA and eSATA, FireWire 800, and Gigabit Ethernet
• Adds a DVD±RW Drive to Your Computer—Includes an 8x DVD±RW drive to load software, import CDs, burn CDs and DVD-ROMs, and play DVDs
• Supports Internal Hard Drive or SSD Installation—Install a 2.5" or 3.5" 6 Gb/s SATA drive inside the dock
• Flexible Design—Front and rear USB 3.0 and audio ports, plus the ability to be placed horizontally or vertically, provide the dock great flexibility in use
• Wide Range of Display Connection Options—Select from a variety of inexpensive Mini DisplayPort to popular display interfaces such as HDMI, DVI, VGA and Dual-Link DVI
• Compatible with Thunderbolt Macs—Supports any Mac with a Thunderbolt port running OS X 10.8.2+