CCU control of BlackMagic Design cameras has been notoriously difficult through software only. We have already specialised in CCU control of multiple cameras (ATEM CCU & ATEM CCU Lite) but now we present a Sony form factor remote control panel (RCP) for BlackMagic Cameras, such as the URSA Mini and the Studio Camera series. The RCP even allows you to control cameras without the need of an ATEM switcher thanks to the BMD Arduino Shield inside.
- CCU controls BlackMagic URSA Mini or Studio Camera series compatible camera ("BlackMagic Video Device Embedded Control Protocol" must be supported on SDI return feed)
- Familiar CCU operation via a single axis joystick iris control with master black wheel and top push button
- Fits in your existing OB van rack with a Sony RCP Form Factor (4"/102mm wide)
- Embeds CCU data on the 3G-SDI return feed via a BlackMagic Design Arduino Shield. Alternatively, sends CCU data via a BlackMagic ATEM Switcher (currently subject to limitation in connected ATEM clients)
- Customize the RCP to your liking via the awesome new SKAARHOJ UniSketch web interface (all RCP interface components included!)
- Use a BlackMagic Design Videohub or ATEM switcher AUX output to control CCU operator monitor via joystick push button
- Connect external trigger and control external devices with the DB-9 "EXT I/O" relay output and GPI trigger connector
- Clear ID indication with large 8 character Camera ID display featuring Tally-colored backlight
- Shade with dedicated encoder knobs for lift, gamma and gain
- Access other camera settings like shutter speed, sensor gain, contrast, saturation, details etc.
- Advanced functions like "Active Panel", "Relative" and limits functions
- Awesome overview of encoder settings with the very crisp 256x64 pixel OLED display
- Store and recall settings with 4 scene stores and dedicated control buttons