The new EK 3241 has a switching bandwidth of 36 MHz and frequencies that can be tuned in steps of 5 kHz & making the true-diversity receiver the perfect partner for Sennheiser’s current transmitter models SKM 5200 and SK 5212
Frequency-agile products are in greater demand than ever as frequency resources become increasingly scarce.
We have therefore developed a new tuner module for this true-diversity camera receiver and given the lightweight EK 3241 (200 g) the capacity for reliable & flexible RF wireless transmission: 32 custom frequencies have already been programmed within the switching bandwidth of 36 MHz; in addition the user is free to program and store another 20 frequencies in steps of 5 kHz into the user bank.
The receiver can be easily and intuitively operated with a completely new user interface & which is similar to that of the SK 5212 bodypack transmitter. For a high operational reliability the EK 3241 displays the battery status of the transmitter in detail. The receiver is extremely reliable; its full-metal case is weatherproof and robust.
EK 3241 A / 450 – 626 MHz
EK 3241 B / 590 – 834 MHz
EK 3241 C / 798 – 960 MHz
- True-diversity receiver in a very compact all-metal housing
- 36 MHz switching bandwidth
- Frequencies tunable in steps of 5 kHz
- New menu for user-friendly operation
- Special protection against the ingress of moisture
- Power supply via camcorder or GA 3041-B battery adapter
- High operational reliability due to true diversity reception
- Detailed indication of the transmitter’s battery status
- Command function can be activated in service
- Operating time of 9 to 18 hrs (BA 50 / B 250)
|Frequency response||798 - 960 MHz||500973|
|590 - 834 MHz||500972|
|450 - 626 MHz||500971|
|Impedance||2 sockets/50 Ω|
|Compander||Sennheiser HiDyn plus™|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||≤ 1 %, typ. 0,8 % per System|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||≥ 100 dB(A)|
|Number of channels||tuneable in steps of 5 kHz|
|Switching bandwidth||36 MHz|
|Nominal deviation||± 40 kHz / ± 56 kHz|
|Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5||typ. 10 μV for 90 dBAeff S/N|
|Frequency||450 – 960 MHz|
|Intermodulation attenuation||≥ 70 dB|
|Squelch||0 - 100 μV, adjustable in steps of 5 dB|
This product has not yet been rated, be the first to write a review!