Here at TNP we want you to be satisfied that you have chosen the correct product for your requirements. We would ask you to take a few minutes to peruse and understand our returns policy.
If you decide that the item of equipment you have purchased from us is not want you require you can return it to us for a refund or credit provided it is returned within 14 days from the date of delivery in its original new and unused condition, complete with all original and undamaged manufacturers packaging and documentation.
Notification Of shortages, transit damage or faults with the equipment delivered must be made within 24 hours of the receipt of the goods. Please note that both ex works and C & F supplied goods do not include insurance cover. Insurance cover if required is charged at 3% of the cost of the goods. You have a couple of options; exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the original purchase price. Refunds on returned items will be issued in using the same method of payment as when they were purchased. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the returned item we will credit your account, however please allow 10 working days for the credit to appear on your credit card statement (This delay is down to the working practices of the credit card companies and not ourselves). If payment was made by cheque, the refund cheque will be issued after we have received confirmation from our bank that your cheque has been honoured. Hence we will require 7-10 working days from the date of receipt of the return of the goods.
Please peruse all “RETURN CONDITIONS” stated below. We must emphasise that if all conditions are not met, we reserve the right to refuse the return of items or to charge a re-stocking fee of 25%:
• All returned or exchanged items must be unused and in new condition, in their original packaging, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, unopened manuals, and all accessories. (Equipment that meters the time of use must show zero. Items such as DSLR’s or similar with shutter counters must show zero shutter releases).
• Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model if it is no longer available.
• TNP’s RMA numbers are valid for 7 calendar days.
• TNP BROADCAST is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any goods purchased from us - Our liability is limited to the monetary value of the goods only. Please see out Terms and Conditions
• Shrink-wrapped, blister-packed or any items supplied in factory-sealed packaging.
• All consumable items (e.g; batteries, tape stock, adhesive tapes, lamps (bulbs), blank media etc...) once unwrapped.
• Computer Software and Hardware once unwrapped.
• Any computers built or modified by TNP BROADCAST to customer's specifications.
• Special Order items.
• Training DVDs (or other media) and books once unwrapped