The Paralinx TOMAHAWK is an HD Video Transmitter system offering Real Time Wireless HD with unprecedented range for your Television, Film, Broadcast, Industrial or UAV/UAS application.
The Paralinx Tomahawk has a range of up to 2000 feet (600m) with default antennas (longer range possible with optional antennas) and still maintains an incredible sub 1ms latency glass-to-glass. Both the Transmitter and Receiver feature 2-Pin Lemo power connectors capable of a wide 7-17V unregulated input voltage. The Tomahawk SDI system features 3G-SDI input (with loop-out) on the transmitter and dual 3G-SDI outputs on the receiver.
Much like the popular Paralinx Arrow and Arrow Plus, the Tomahawk transmits Full HD video (up to 1080p/60 4:2:2) with less than 1 millisecond delay and is capable of handling up to 4 simultaneous receivers. The transmitter weighs approximately 6.6oz/187g (without antennas) and the receiver weighs 12 oz/340g (without antennas).
- Lightweight Minimalist design for Handheld, Steadicam, Gimbal, and UAV Payload
- Transmitter features 3G-SDI input and loop-out. Receiver features dual 3G-SDI outputs.
- Rugged machined-aluminum enclosure for the transmitter and ABS enclosure for receiver
- Ultra long-range transmission - Up to 2,000 feet (600 meters) *
- REAL-TIME viewing - Less than 1 millisecond latency
- Uncompressed full-HD video signal allow critically accurate monitoring
- Multicast capable (up to 4 receivers per transmitter)
- 128 bit AES Encryption - Secure transmission
- Operates on 5gHz frequency band
- Conforms to major technical and environmental standards including FCC, CE, MIC (TELEC) and RoHS Specifications
- Supported Frame rates
23.98p | 24p | 25p | 29.97p | 30p | 50i | 50p | 59.94i | 60i | 60p
* Range may vary depending on environment and interference