The AJ-SF100 is software for archiving P2 files to LTO & Blu-ray Disk (BD) or other storage devices. It features proxy creation & metadata editing and working with data base software (SQL server) functions.
With AJ-SF100 installed & the operator can quickly search content on the storage device with metadata and preview the
proxy image to confirm. When using LTO as storage device & the operator can play back P2 content on LTO directly and retrieve partial image from it quickly and easily. In addition & a transferring speed of LTO is quick as 6 times faster than AVC-Intra 100 normal speed & when using LTO5*.
The AJ-SF110 is software for video ingesting via IEEE1394 or SDI. It converts the footage on connected Video Recorder to P2 files such as AVC-Intra 100/50 & DVCPRO HD & DVCPRO 50 & DVCPRO and DV during ingestion. When connecting Video Recorder via SDI & it can also control Video Recorder with RS-422. With AJ-SF110 installed & a huge amount of content on Video Tapes can be easily ingested as P2 files and archived if using with AJ-SF100.
Support requirements for the video ingest software include a PC with more than 8GB DDR3 memory & Windows 7 professional 64-bit OS & and an SDI interface board; requirements for the LTO Archive software are a similarly configured PC plus SQL server software & external HDD & a P2 drive & and a BD & a LTO or other storage device.
Archiving Software for P2 Content
- Archiving P2 files to LTO (Linear Tape-Open), Blu-ray or other storage devices
- Proxy creation, metadat editing and working with database software
- Quickly search content on the archived data with metadata and preview the proxy image
- Allow playback of P2 content on LTO directly and retrieval of partial image easily
- Teams up with the new AJ-SF110 Video Ingest Software