The Saramonic BMCC-A01 is a two-channel XLR audio adaptor, specially designed for the Blackmagic Cinema Camera. A wide variety of professional audio devices such as XLR microphones, wireless mics, boom mics and mixing boards may be connected to the camera via this adaptor.
Audio from your microphones will be passed to the camera by the BMCC-A01 with or without the use of a 9V battery. Advanced functions such as the level meter, 12V / 48V phantom power and LED are available when using a battery.
The BMCC-A01 allows the user to record high quality audio directly to the camera, eliminating the need for a separate audio recording device and syncing in the post editing work.
1. Two-channel XLR audio adaptor, specially designed for Blackmagic Cinema Camera
2. Professional audio devices such as XLR microphones, wireless mics, boom mics and mixing boards may be connected to the camera via this adaptor.
3. Audio from microphones will be passed to the camera by the BMCC-A01 with or without the use of a 9V battery.
4. Allows the user to record high quality audio directly to the camera, eliminating the need for a separate audio recording device and syncing in the post editing work.
5. Attaches to the base of the camera, and there is a threaded socket on the mixer base that allows for mounting on a tripod.
|XLR Inputs||Balanced Left and Right|
|TRS 1/4 Audio Outputs||OUT 1 and OUT 2 (2 x ¼” TRS balanced output cables included)|
|Left and Right Trim Controls||Individually adjust the output levels of each channel|
|M/S Switch||Select Mono or Stereo output mode|
|L and R LED Inicator||When the volume of LEFT and/or RIGHT channel is too high, the red LED will light for warning; please turn down the volume controller to a comfortable level.|
|Line/Mic Switches/PH Switches||Selects LINE when camera is set to Line output. Select MIC when camera is set to MIC input. Selects PH when any channel requires phantom power|
|Level Meter||-18 to +3 dB in 3 DB increments|
|Input Level||MIC 0dB on the level meter at -44 dBu input. LINE 0 dB on the level meter at +10 dBu input|
|Frequency response||10 Hz to 100 kHZ, -30 dBu input|
|THD||Less than 0.01% @ 1 KHz, -30 dBu input|
|S/N Ratio||80 dB @ 1kHz, -30 dBu input|
|Battery||1x 9V alkaline or lithium battery ( battery not included )|
|Battery Duration (No Phantom)||6 hours approx. with alkaline battery. 12 hours approx.. with lithium battery|
|Dimensions||155 x 98 x 64mm|
|Box Contents||BMCC-A01 main unit, two 1/4” TRS Balanced Output Cables, user manual, warranty card|
This product has not yet been rated, be the first to write a review!