Ex-demo JVC GY-HMQ10 compact 4K camcorder with AVCHD recording 144Mb/s
The GY-HMQ10 is the world's first hand held camcorder capable of capturing and recording real-time video at 4 times the resolution of full HD—3840 x 2160 images at 24p and 50p. Now you can deliver stunning cinema-quality recordings with the same ease of operation as a standard HD video camera.
Great images begin with a great optical system. The GY-HMQ10 employs a razor sharp F2.8 10x zoom lens specifically designed for 4K imaging. A high speed 1/2-inch class CMOS device with 8.3 million active pixels (3840 x 2160) captures live progressive images at up to 50 frames per second. This tremendous amount of data is then processed using an array of custom JVC Falconbrid LSI chips that deBayer the image and provide a live 4K output while simultaneously compressing video for recording onto separate solid state memory cards. 4K recordings up to 2 hours in length can be made using four 32GB SDHC cards.
Operation and form factor are based on JVC's popular GY-HM150 with manual or auto control of focus & iris & gain & shutter & gamma level & color matrix & and white balance.
The GY-HMQ10 also functions as an exceptional HD camcorder thanks to its larger 4K imager and superb optics. It records full HD (1920 x 1080) at 50p or 50i onto a single memory card in the AVCHD format.
- 1/2.3" Back-illuminated CMOS Sensor (8.3 million active pixels)
- Ultra high resolution F2.8 10X Zoom Lens (F2.8 to 4,5 — f=6.7-67 mm) (35 mm conversion: 42.5 to 425 mm)
- Built-in optical image stabilizer
- 4K Recording: 3,840 x 2,160
- MPEG-4 AVC/H.264(.MP4) 4 Stream Separate Recording 50fps/24fps Progressive at 144Mbps
- 4K recording for up to 2 hours (32GB SDHC, x4)
- JVC file utility included for combining separate streams into single editable file
- Also functions as fully featured full-HD camcorder
- AVCHD progressive (.mts) 50p/50i
- Interval (time lapse) recording in both 4K and HD modes
- JVC's patented "FOCUS ASSIST" function
- Full HD (1920x1080) trimming function
- 3 assignable user buttons
- 2 audio channels
- 4K mode: AAC, 2ch, 48kHz,16bit
- HD mode: AC3, 2ch, 48kHz, 16bit
- Manual audio level controls with audio meter
- XLR inputs with 48V phantom power
- Large 3.5-inch 920,000 pixel LCD display with touch panel
- 0.24" Lcos 260,000 pixel viewfinder
- Records to inexpensive SDHC/SDXC memory cards
- 4 used in the 4K mode
- 1 used in the HD mode
- Wired remote control capability