CPH-200E is designed as the HUB unit (CP HUB) for Ikegami's network capable control system.
8 Control Panel connection capability
8 Control Panel connection available and panels can be connected with current CP Cables. No external power supply required for control panels since DC+12V is supplied from CPH-200E via CP cable.
2 Network Port facility
The coaxial connector for the network prepares two & and can separate the network in two systems electrically. It can be made easily to maintain by separating the network electrically. Moreover & it is also possible to increase connected number of BS/CCU and the control panel by connecting two or more HUBs.
* Power: AC100-240V 1.5-0.8A 50-60Hz, The power supply to the control panel is contained.
* Operating temperature: 0°C - +45°C
* Storage temperature: -25°C - +60°C
* Ambient humidity: 30% - 90% No condensation
* External dimensions: W217xH38.6xD400 mm (Width/Height/Depth)
* Weight: 2.8kg
* MCP/OCP REMOTE: 8 channels Network command
* OCP-200 MAX Cable: 50m CP Cable
MCP-200 MAX Cable: 30m CP Cable
MCP-200 EXT Power: 50m
* MIN Cable Length: 1m CP Cable
* Coaxial network: 2 channels (Network command)
* Transfer rate: 5 Mbps
* Number of maximum nodes: 255 nodes/1 network
* The maximum in one network extension distance: 3.2km
* The maximum extension distance between nodes(two nodes) :
400m(Reference value) 5C-FB Corresponding. Coaxial network
210m(Reference value) 3C-2V Corresponding. Coaxial network
* Minimum extension distance between nodes:
* Number of maximum nodes:
10 units/280m (Reference value) 5C-FB Corresponding
10 units/130m (Reference value) 3C-2V Corresponding