Simultaneously display two independent scrolls, two static or animated logos, real-time customizable clock, updateable Data Box, static television content ratings, and static GenCG pages.
Multiple Crawls, Logos, and Much More
Channel Branding Solution for Any Production
The Compix NewsScroll software provides the opportunity for multiple scrolls, logos, and more all with a single channel. This software package allows you to simultaneously display the following:
- Two static or animated logos
- Real-time customizable clock
- Updateable Data Box integration for text and XML files
- Television content ratings (static only)
- Instant text update field for last minute additions
- Display static GenCG pages without closing NewsScroll
- Fully customizable Scheduler
You can adjust and save the positioning of each item to any area of your video output screen. In addition, you are able to save attributes of each item for instant retrieval.
More Than Just a Crawl
Our new Rollup feature will enable you to roll up text, whereas in the previous version only crawl was available. This feature can be applied to both data streams.
In addition to the two independent crawls watching separate RSS feeds, NewsScroll can also watch a text file for upcoming information. Once the text file is modified and saved, the crawl automatically updates on its next loop cycle.