Protect Valuable Assets
The LTS-60 functions as an LTFS-based media archiving server for LTO-6 tapes, and allows LTO tape files to be read and written via FTP from Windows or OS X computers. Ideal as a small-scale archiving and backup solution.
- Backup/archiving of nonlinear project data
- Backup/archiving of editing material or files used in broadcast production, exchanging data on LTO tapes
- Archiving of mixed material (video and data files), and other applications
Start with simple system with LTS-60 and LTS-MAM and expand on your demand
- LTS-60 deployment in a network environment dramatically streamlines workflows that involve backup, archiving, or repurposing of material.
- Data backup for NLE systems
- Reuse of material on LTO cartridges (using partial retrieve)
- Management of material using MediaConcierge
- Archiving from a file server
- Exchange of material with the LTR-100HS/120HS
- Transfer of re-edited video files to the video server, reuse, and so on