Datavideo HDR60-0TB HDR-60 HD/SD-SDI Recorder - no HDD
Datavideo’s HDR-60 is a hard drive based video recorder & with removable hard drive enclosure & designed for studio desktop applications. The HDR-60 records from both High and Standard Definition video equipment via HD/SD-SDI. The HDR-60 comes with a 320GB HDD and a removable hard drive enclosure. One additional enclosure is included & if you would like to purchase another HDD. And the HDR-60 is compatible with SSD drives. Once you have completed your recording & simply eject the hard drive enclosure and use USB 2.0 to connect to a PC or MAC based NLE system. The USB port provides power to the unit. It’s perfect for use with laptops in the field. You can work directly from the removable drive & or copy video files to your NLE’s video drives.
- 1080p Recording - HDR-60 can record in 1080p & as well as 1080i & 720p & 576i & and 480i.
- Accidental Power-Off Protection - In the case of an accidental power-off & like a blackout & the recorded file will still be saved & minus 2 seconds at the end of the file.
- NTFS - HDR-60 uses the NTFS file system.
- On the Fly - Media files are made on the fly with the HDR-60.
- Time Code - HDR-60 has time code input and output.
- Gen-Lock - HDR-60 features gen-lock input and pass-through.
- Locking Power Connector - Locking connectors keep the power plug securely attached.
- Power-On Features - HDR-60 has Power-On Record and Power-On Play.
- Timelapse Recording - HDR-60 is able to do timelapse recording.
- Ref-In - HDR-60 has Ref-in/loop-through & Black Burst & and Tri-level Signal