The Crystal Vision Video delay package includes all parts needed from their range to provide a single channel of video delay for an SDI digital video signal. The supplied rack frame can take up to 6 additional modules if more channels are required.
· Variable video delay line providing up to 20 seconds for HD-1080i video
· Use it with any source: works with 3Gb/s, HD and SD sources and 25 different video standards
· Used for matching delays in virtual studios, MPEG encoders or profanity applications
· Set delay in lines, frames or seconds
· Transparent delay with all video, audio and data passing unchanged
· Set up from front panel of frame or web browser.
· 3 year warranty
VIDEO INPUTS : One. SDI, 3Gb/s, HD or SD as detailed in SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 424M
VIDEO OUTPUTS : Four SDI (all delayed), 3Gb/s, HD or SD input. Output format is same as input.
DELAY THROUGH BOARD : adjustable. For SD video - from 3 lines to 110 seconds, HD-1080i/720p - from 2 lines to 20 seconds, HD-1080p: from 2 lines to 10 seconds.
PHYSICAL : For this package the VIVID3G20 is offered in a 1U rack mounting frame with 160W PSU.