The Digital Video Logo Keyer package includes the Crystal Vision MultiLogo V132 module and all parts needed from their range to provide a single channel of Logo keying onto an SDI digital video signal. The supplied rack frame can take up to 6 additional modules if more channels are required.
· Use to add station logos, graphics or text messages onto an SDI video signal.
· Can also insert audio clips into the embedded audio channels.
· Use it with any SDI Video source: SD, HD-720p or HD-1080i
· Storage of 4Gb of graphics, video clips and audio.
· Program via PC download or SDI video grab.
· Supports BMP, TGA, JPG, PNG file formats.
· Adjustable key gain and mask controls.
· Fade the keyed graphic in/out or fade the programme to black
· Fade either manually or as a timed transition
· GPI recall of presets and key fades
· Optional remote control panel (VISIONPANEL)
· 3 year warranty
VIDEO INPUTS : One. SDI video. HD-720p, HD-1080i or SD as detailed in SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M.
VIDEO OUTPUTS : Two. SDI Video. One main output and one auxiliary output. Same format as input. Package includes Relay bypass protection of signal with RM52.
DELAY THROUGH BOARD : input has a one-line TBC to align the input signal timing, SD delay: 6.5us min - one line plus 6.5us max, HD delay: 1.7us min - one line plus 1.7us max
REF IN : Analogue black and burst or tri-level syncs
PHYSICAL : For this package the MultiLogo V132 is offered in a 1U rack mounting frame with 160W PSU.
This product has not yet been rated, be the first to write a review!