The Digital Video Keyer package includes the Crystal Vision LKEY 3G module and all the parts needed from their range to provide a single channel of Linear Keying or Downstream keying onto an SDI digital video signals The supplied rack frame can take up to 6 additional modules if more channels are required.
· Use to add an externally generated CG graphics output to an SDI video signal.
· Use it with any SDI Video source: 3G-1080p, HD and SD.
· Can also operate in self-key mode.
· Adjustable key gain and mask controls.
· Fade the keyed graphic in/out or fade the programme to black.
· Fade either manually or as a timed transition.
· Includes a frame synchroniser on each input.
· Setup and control front panel or from web browser.
· GPI recall of presets and key fades.
· Optional remote control panel (VISIONPANEL).
· 3 year Warranty.
VIDEO INPUTS : Three SDI. HD or SD inputs as detailed in SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 424M
VIDEO OUTPUTS : Two SDI. One main output and one auxiliary output. Same formats as input. Package includes Relay bypass protection of Background with RM73
DELAY THROUGH BOARD : SD: 85us min, HD: 18us min, 3Gb/s: 10us min. Maximum delay of ten frames user adjustable delay, plus up to a frame of synchroniser delay.
REF IN : Analogue black and burst or tri-level syncs
PHYSICAL : For this package the LKEY3G is offered in a 1U rack mounting frame with 160W PSU.