DVI to SDI Converter.
Now you can route your computer monitor via your SDI router! DVI Extender lets you can extend the DVI-D connection to your computer monitor via simple SDI cables! Now it's much easer to connect your computer displays anywhere in your facility & or even to more than one monitor when using any 3 Gb/s SDI router. DVI Extender also works as a regular DVI to SD/HD-SDI video converter & that's perfect for broadcast graphics!
- Connections include: 1 x DVI-D input, 1 x 3.5mm audio jack input for computer audio, 1 x USB input for power, updates, configuration and 1 x 3 Gb/s SDI output Extender Mode Resolutions:
- Uses display settings to set to either, Extender mode or Video mode
- When set to Video mode based resolutions DVI Extender will output conventional SDI video to match the selected video standard. Select 720 x 486 for 525i/59.94 (NTSC), 720 x 576 for 625i/50 (PAL), 1280 x 720 for 720HD and 1920 x 1080 for 1080HD video formats
- Requires HDLink Pro or HDLink Optical Fiber when used in Extender mode at computer display resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- 3.5mm audio jack input connects to your computer\'s analogue audio output for 2 channel embedded audio on the SDI video output
- New video formats can be added via USB
- Includes DVI Extender, USB cable, DVI cable and 3.5mm audio cable
- Choose between 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1600 x 1200 and 1920 x 1200. Requires HDLink Pro or HDLink Optical Fiber when used as a DVI Extender
- Video Mode Resolutions:
- Choose between 720 x 486, 720 x 576, 1280 x 720 and 1920 x 1080. When selected to Video Mode DVI Extender outputs regular SDI video
Video Input: 1 x DVI-D
Audio Input: 1 x 3.5mm stereo mini jack
Video Output: 1 x 3 Gb/s SD/HD-SDI
Video Mode Resolutions:
When set to Video mode based resolutions DVI Extender will output conventional SDI video to match the selected video standard.
Select 720 x 486 for 525i/59.94 (NTSC), 720 x 576 for 625i/50 (PAL), 1280 x 720 for 720HD and 1920 x 1080 for 1080HD video formats.
USB: 1 x USB 2.0 port and cable.
Power Requirements: Requires USB 2.0 connection for power. Compatible with iPod USB power adapter.
Updates and Configuration: USB 2.0 high speed (480Mb/s) interface.
Extender mode compatibility: Extender mode is compatible with the following HDLink models: HDLink Pro DVI, HDLink Pro 3D, HDLink Optical Fiber, HDLink Pro DisplayPort.
Warranty: 12 Months
This product has not yet been rated, be the first to write a review!