The SHM 424 gooseneck microphone is suited for all applications demanding an inconspicuous microphone. Due to its acoustic features and small dimensions it is suited for lecterns, studios or interpreter’s booths. It is also suitable for announcements in buses, department stores, warehouses etc. Due to its hypercardioid polar pattern the microphone is featuring a high gain-before-feedback.
• Dynamic gooseneck microphone
• Gooseneck 11 mm thick
• 300 mm long
• 3/8" internal thread
• Hypercardioid polar pattern
• High gain-before-feedback
• High-quality reproduction of speech
• Flexible gooseneck for optimum positioning
• Low frequency attenuation
dynamic, length 300 mm, 3/8" female thread.