boundary microphone, for the connection to PCs with USB port, microprocessor controlled
The MPC 70 USB microphone has been developed for connection to PCs with USB port. Therefore it can be used for digital audio recordings on PCs. Due to its unobtrusive design, the MPC 70 USB microphone is ideal for audio recordings of conferences, meetings or round table discussions with a maximum of 10 participants. Depending on the application, you can choose between three operating modes: On/Off, Push To Talk and Push To Mute. Furthermore, the frequency response can be tailored for use in two modes: linear or 150 Hz bass roll off to reduce low-frequency noise. The switchable gain of -10 dB, 0 dB and +10 dB is to compensate loud or quiet speakers and small or large distances between microphone and speaker. The MPC 70 USB microphone is switched on and off with a silent film button. An LED indicator shows the ready-to-talk status. The different functions are controlled and monitored by an 8 bit micro- controller.
• “Intelligent” acoustical boundary microphone, microprocessor controlled
• For the connection to PCs with USB port
• ON/OFF, PTT and PTM function
• Silent film button
• Semi-spherical polar pattern
• Flat, wide frequency response
• Switchable bass roll off (150 Hz)
• Switchable gain (-10 dB, 0 dB, +10 dB)
This product has not yet been rated, be the first to write a review!