The HDP3 is a miniature 3G-SDI to DVI-D converter with support for 1080p50, 59.94, 60 input formats, and a DVI-D output for digital display devices such as LCD, DLP, and Plasma monitors or projectors. Using a very high quality scaling engine and de-interlacer, the HDP3 will automatically size 4:3 or 16:9 inputs to many DVI-D monitors, providing an efficient conversion for professional video sources to ubiquitous cost-effective displays.
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
All AJA Mini-Converters are covered by a 5 year warranty and AJA's advanced replacement policy. If a replacement is necessary, AJA will ship a new unit immediately without the need to send the original unit back first, ensuring you are up and running again as quickly as possible.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
1 x 3 Gb SDI (Level A)
• (HD) 1920 x 1080p 50, 59.94, 60
1 x 1.5 Gb SDI
• (HD) 1920 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
• (HD) 1920 x 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
• (HD) 1920 x 1080i 25, 29.97, 30
• (HD) 1280 x 720p 50, 59.94, 60
1 x 270 Mb SDI
• (SD) 625i 25
• (SD) 525i 29.97
• 1 x 3G-SDI BNC, SMPTE-259/292/424
• 1 x DVI Type D female connector
• Automatically adapts to popular LCD/DLP/Plasma monitors (and projectors) up to 1920 x 1200 and 1080p
• High quality scaling engine for proper display of 4:3 or 16:9 content-even better quality than original HDP
• 1 to 1 scaling for appropriate monitor configurations
• SDI embedded audio, 24-bit, 8-Channel
• DVI embedded audio, 24-bit, 2 or 8-Channel (HDMI adapter only)
• SDI (looped) embedded audio, 24-bit, 8-Channel
• 1 x RCA Stereo analog outputs at -10dBV (nominal)
• 5.8” x 3.1" x 1.0" (147mm x 79mm x 25mm)
• 0.7 lb (0.5 kg)
• 5-20VDC regulated, 6.5 watts, power supply required (included with purchase)
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
• Storage Temperature: -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)
This product has not yet been rated, be the first to write a review!